Former Republican presidential candidate Rick Santorum announced this morning the launch of a new organization, Patriot Voices, to mobilize one million conservatives around this country who are committed to promoting faith, family, freedom and opportunity.
As a candidate for President, Rick Santorum earned the support of
millions of conservatives and energized countless Americans who felt no
one was representing their views. Senator Santorum’s 11-state victory
reminded voters that conservative values are alive and well all across
Patriot Voices, with the goal of recruiting one million members, is a grassroots and online community of Americans from across the country who stand together to affect change that otherwise could not be accomplished alone.
Former Senator Santorum said, "Patriot Voices is committed to promoting faith, family, freedom and opportunity. We believe that we’re one nation under God and all we do must be consistent with the Declaration of Independence, Constitution and Bill of Rights. We support candidates who share our convictions and hold those accountable that serve us in elected office. The defeat of Barack Obama, and those who support his policies, will be our first priority."
"Patriot Voices believes that family is the foundation for a healthy society and a strong economy. We believe in freedom and American exceptionalism; entrepreneurship and opportunity; and personal responsibility. We are also a voice for those who often cannot fight for themselves – the unborn, the disabled, the elderly, and those struggling economically in these difficult times," Santorum continued.
"With a goal of 1 million voices united, Patriot Voices will transform the political landscape of our country, and we will defeat President Obama this November," Santorum concluded.
Patriot Voices will also work closely with the Red White and Blue fund to offer financial and other political support to candidates who will stand up for conservative values.
Patriot Voices will focus on the following core issue areas:
• We stand for the defeat of Barack Obama and those who support his radical agenda. We cannot afford four more years of his disastrous policies.
• We stand for healthy families and a healthy economy. We want to expand opportunities for all Americans by advocating policies that encourage traditional marriage, support children and free enterprise. Healthy families help produce a healthy economy.
• We stand for freedom and its defenders. We stand with our military and veterans.We stand with Israel and against the threats and values of Radical Islam, and we believe that the Iranian Regime can never obtain nuclear weapons. We believe in a strong national defense including a missile defense system, which give us the ability to defend ourselves and our allies.
• We stand for the repeal of Obamacare and other government dependency programs that infringe on our freedoms, including religious freedom. The overreach of government under President Obama will continue to erode the freedoms that our country was founded on if not stopped.
• We stand for renewing America as an economic power by protecting our innovative spirit, restarting our manufacturing capabilities and unleashing America’s domestic energy potential through pro-growth tax and regulatory reforms that also strengthen working families, struggling communities, and our national security.
• We will always stand up for the most vulnerable among us- the unborn, the disabled, the elderly and the poor. We believe in the dignity of each and every human life and we will support policies that ensure the value of each person.
Contributions to Patriot Voices, Inc. are not tax deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes. Patriot Voices, Inc. is a 501 (c)(4) nonprofit organization. There are no contribution limits. Corporate contributions are permitted.
Learn more at www.patriotvoices.com.