OKLAHOMA CITY, OK – Today, Democratic candidate Rep. Joe Dorman’s campaign for Governor of Oklahoma launched a new website – www.JoeDorman.com — with a series of “The Joe I Know” online videos featuring Oklahomans from every corner of the state sharing why they believe Joe Dorman is the right choice for all Oklahomans.
JoeDorman.com will allow Oklahoma voters to learn more about Democratic gubernatorial candidate Rep. Joe Dorman, his stance on key issues and what other Oklahomans have to say about his leadership and his belief in always putting people over politics.
“The main purpose of this new website is to provide voters with a place to go to learn more about where I stand on key issues affecting all Oklahomans,” said Democratic Gubernatorial candidate Rep. Joe Dorman. “I believe it provides a great opportunity for voters across the state to get to know more about me and how I plan to represent them as their next Governor. The website also provides a variety of ways for voters to connect with me and keep up with my campaign.”
• An issues page covering Joe’s position on education, the economy, health care, public safety and storm shelters and responsible leadership.
• An opportunity for visitors to sign up for notifications, updates to specific issues and the latest news.
• A media page providing a capsule of news stories from across the state and the campaign’s latest news releases.
• An easy and secure online donation page makes it convenient for anyone to make a campaign contribution.
• A portal for visitors to sign up for an opportunity to volunteer for a campaign that is “powered by Oklahomans like you”.
“I encourage any and all Oklahoma voters to visit the site often to keep up with my campaign and my vision for a brighter and prosperous Oklahoma for all Oklahomans,” Dorman concluded.