Project Veritas today released undercover audio of Will Rogers High School Principal Nicolette Dennis begging staff not to record her addressing “anarchist” teacher Tyler Wrynn.
A source recorded audio of Dennis asking not to be filmed and denying the fact there is a self-described “woke” educator working for the school.
Project Veritas in a release today highlighted:
- Nicolette Dennis, Will Rogers School Principal: “There is no secret. Please take your phones off. Don’t videotape me, please. Don’t, like, put this on social media. Don’t make me feel like Project Veritas is with us…We just have to be careful right now. Everybody’s got their phones out.”
- Dennis: “There is no secret curriculum at Rogers. There is nobody that’s got woke politics here…I do not believe for one minute that there is a radical agenda in anybody’s class in this school.”
- Dennis: “This is not about us. This is not about our school. We have to stand behind each other even if we don’t agree. Even if we don’t agree with each other. Even if we, politically, are in different worlds. That’s ok…It’s just the world we live in right now. Part of it is – the adults have lost their minds. Because, you know what? You want to know why our kids are crazy? It’s because we’re all crazy!”
Multiple national media have covered the cultural efforts of Tyler Wrynn, ELA Teacher, at Will Rogers in a TickTok video informing kids that if parents didn’t support the child’s gender choices, he “would be their parents.” This video was highlighted by Libs of TickTok and then Project Veritas did a full interview with Mr. Wrynn discussing his rainbow Marxist “Anarchist” views and disdain for law.
House Bill 1775 Purpose: It shall be the policy of the Oklahoma State Board of Education to prohibit discrimination on the basis of race or sex in the form of bias, stereotyping, scapegoating, classification, or the categorical assignment of traits, morals, values, or characteristics based solely on race or sex. Public schools in this state shall be prohibited from engaging in race or sex-based discriminatory acts by utilizing these methods, which result in treating individuals differently on the basis of race or sex or the creation of a hostile environment.
General Prohibition: No teacher, administrator or other school employee shall require or make part of any Course offered in a public school the following discriminatory principles:
(1) One race or sex is inherently superior to another race or sex,
(2) An individual, by virtue of his or her race or sex, is inherently racist, sexist or oppressive, whether consciously or unconsciously,
(3) An individual should be discriminated against or receive adverse treatment solely or partly because of his or her race or sex,
(4) Members of one race or sex cannot and should not attempt to treat others without respect to race or sex,
(5) An individual’s moral character is necessarily determined by his or her race or sex,
(6) An individual, by virtue of his or her race or sex, bears responsibility for actions committed in the past by other members of the same race or sex,
(7) Any individual should feel discomfort, guilt, anguish or any other form of psychological distress on account of his or her race or sex, or
(8) Meritocracy or traits such as a hard work ethic are racist or sexist or were created by members of a particular race to oppress members of another race