With National Small Business Week just around the corner and Hispanics creating businesses at 15 times the national rate in 2015, the personal-finance website WalletHub conducted an in-depth analysis of 2016’s Best Cities for Hispanic Entrepreneurs.
To help Hispanic entrepreneurs find the most fertile ground for their enterprises, WalletHub’s analysts compared the 150 largest U.S. cities across 19 key metrics. The data set ranges from “Hispanic entrepreneurship rate” to “Hispanic income growth” to “share of Hispanic-owned businesses.” Tulsa is 9th best in America for Hispanic business start-ups.
Hispanic Business Climate in Tulsa (1=Best, 75=Avg.)
- 5th – Hispanic Unemployment Rate
- 45th – Hispanic Population Growth
- 77th – Hispanic Renter-to-Owner Ratio
- 78th – Hispanic Entrepreneurship Rate
- 9th – Hispanic Income Growth
- 30th – Median Annual Income of Hispanics (Adjusted by Cost of Living)
- 29th – Housing Affordability for Hispanics
For the full report, visit: https://wallethub.com/edu/best-and-worst-cities-for-hispanic-entrepreneurs/6491/
Additional stories of small business success in Hispanic communities are available below: