The optics of a wall and armed troops around their Capitol are, and should be, shocking to Americans. But from the perspective of one who has been to the Capitol many times—but not for years—it was a foreseeable development.Continue reading
Former President Donald Trump’s lawyers have submitted a brief denying that the former president should be tried in the Senate after the House impeached him last month, arguing that it goes against the Constitution to impeach a former official who doesn’t hold any office.Continue reading
Video: Governor Kevin Stitt yesterday delivered the 2021 State of the State address in the State House chamber, focusing on response to the historic COVID-19 pandemic, support for Oklahoma schools and teachers, economic growth and a continued focus on improving transparency, accountability and efficiency in state government.Continue reading
The 193-page paper published January 29th is titled “A Bayesian analysis concludes beyond a reasonable doubt that SARS-CoV-2 is not a natural zoonosis but instead is laboratory derived.”
“The purpose of the analysis was to determine the origin of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19. Beginning with a likelihood of 98.2% that it was a zoonotic jump from nature with only a 1.2% probability it was a laboratory escape, twenty-six different, independent facts and evidence were examined systematically. The final conclusion is that it is a 99.8% probability SARS-CoV-2 came from a laboratory and only a 0.2% likelihood it came from nature,” a summary notes.
The National Pulse reports that the author, Dr. Steven Quay, has 360+ published medical studies and has been cited over 10,000 times, placing him in the top one percent of scientists worldwide. What’s more, he holds nearly 90 US patents and has invented seven FDA-approved pharmaceuticals.Continue reading
Editorial: As many come to grips with an administration reasonably questioned for it’s duplicity in campaign and unconstitutional election; it is fitting to ask, what do you believe?
Some believe America is the first successful experiment of people governing themselves. Others believe a distorted “re-imagined” history damning the nation. Some ask why any would care now after generations ignored cultural attacks from Hollywood and anti-American academia. Others assert this is progress toward the realization of socialist utopia never accomplished whenever before attempted.Continue reading